PROFESSIONAL PIG CUDDLER
GET PAID TO CUDDLE, SNUGGLE AND PET
Are you a master cuddler and a superb spooner? Is the number one thing your ex misses about you, your gentle touch? Do you also happen to just looove pigs? Then this position is for you!
EMPLOYER: Raging Pig Co. // LOCATION: Malvadals Pig Sanctuary (Kristianstad, Sweden) // CONTRACT: 3 weeks // POSITION: Professional Pig cuddler // SALARY: Fixed. corresponding $4000 (USD) // APPLY BEFORE: DATE - 2022
EMPLOYER: Raging Pig Co.
LOCATION: Malvadals Pig Sanctuary (Kristianstad, Sweden)
CONTRACT: 3 weeks
POSITION: Professional Pig cuddler
SALARY: Fixed. corresponding $4000 (USD)
APPLY BEFORE: DATE - 2022
ABOUT THE POSITION
Pigs are loving and affectionate animals and deserve to be treated as such. Besides rooting in fresh straw and eating food, a good belly rub is positioned high on their list of favorite things. Still, 1.5 billion pigs are being killed and turned into human food every year. Killed without knowing the sweet comfort of a caring hand. That's why we have opened up the brand new job position, Professional Pig Cuddler.
The job will take place at Malvadals Pig Sanctuary. A sanctuary dedicated to giving pigs a peaceful life with no butcher knife in sight. Your role will be to satisfy the piggies' unlimited thirst for love and cuddles.
The candidate will be provided with accommodation at the farm and receive a thorough on boar-ding before starting the PPC (Professional Pig Cuddler) position.
If you dream of cuddling with pigs, you're going to love this job description. Your responsibilities is simply to cuddle, scratch, pet and stroke the piggies, and nothing else!
Get to know three of them below:
Otto is the smallest one in the group and was very scrawny when he first arrived at the sanctuary. In the beginning, Otto was always given extra food as the others ate faster and bumped him away.
Although all of the piggies love the cuddles, Otto seems to enjoy it the most. As soon as you start to scratch his belly, he interrupts whatever he is doing to lay down and enjoy. As soon as he is lying down, he can cuddle for hours at a time.
Noah acts as the elder brother and is the boss of the herd. It's not only because he is the biggest one physically, but also because he is especially clever. He always understands new tricks before the others.
Noah has an obsession with shoelaces, leading to many discussions of NOT DESTROYING SHOES! Not that he would care. He believes that shoelaces reason to exist is to have fun with them, a pure earthly delight, just for him.
Teodor is a bit odd. He's slightly cross-eyed and understands things a bit slower than the others, although we're certain that he always tries his very best.
Teodor is obsessed with sticks and loves to collect them. He drags whatever stick he can find to his bed only to sleep with them. It’s pretty weird, but on the other hand, who are we to judge.
- In possession of at least one arm. Two are not mandatory, although it adds to the efficiency of scratching two pigs simultaneously. Three are optimal, although unlikely.
- A set of finger nails, preferably long enough to give a good scratchy scratchy.
- A general understanding of the art of cuddling.
- A willingness to learn about each individuals favourite scratching spot.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience of cuddling anyone or anything (pillows count, although experience with living beings is a merit).
- Studies have shown that petting or cuddling a dog releases the feel-good hormone oxytocin. We have no reason to believe that this doesn't work the same for pigs. Enjoy your oxytocin!
- A chance to connect with pigs on a deeper level.
- No stress. There will be no throat tightening deadlines or 34 unanswered e-mails keeping you awake at night.
- Accommodation with kitchen is provided on the farm.
- Flexible work hours, although at least 5 hours of work a day is required.
- Exclusive Raging Pig merchandise. It is not a must to wear, but the pigs do have a snout for fashion.
ABOUT RAGING PIG COMPANY
Raging Pig Co. is a Swedish food-tech start-up on a mission to become the obvious plant-based pork alternative by providing qualitative, healthy products so delicious it will save the life of millions of pigs. All while making Mother Nature great again.
Since April 2022, Raging Pig Co. supports Malvadals Pig Sanctuary financially. A farm located in Kristianstad, Sweden, dedicated to giving pigs a life in love and peace.
Malvadals Pig Sanctuary in Kristianstad, Sweden.
The successful candidate will get a fixed salary corresponding $4,000 (USD) for the 3 weeks of work.
The Raging Pig Co. Pig Resources department is looking forward to your application. Apply by clicking the button below and fill out the application form. As Raging Pig Co. see themselves as a lean, forward-thinking start-up, please don’t bother to attach outdated documents like your “resume”, “cover letter” or other “certifications”.
People worldwide are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will be contacted through e-mail and invited to an interview. For questions send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org